Gently in the Night I Roam {J}
The Eremitic (English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home.)
7 Posts
Ooc — Rozari
Every fibre of her being was on edge, tensed and poised to flee if she must. Rozario could only stand her ground in that moments, as the dangerous alpha male approached until he was closer and his eyes seemed to rake across her with the intensity of a wildfire, with all the untameable fury and wildness of a fiery tempest. He was asking a list of questions, seeming to test her patience and her mettle, to see if she could withstand the tension of the moment- and if she could trust such strangers, a necessary trait for a pack wolf.

"You are the first pack I have encountered in the area, and seem to be well defended. Your borders are well-secured and you seem to have a large territory, something many packs seem to struggle with at times." She thought carefully about the next question, still settled lowly on the ground and she flicked her eyes up and then down once again as she deliberated. "I'm a decent hunter, as all wolves who have lived this long are. I'm a swift runner and have a large amount of patience." Damn, it sounded way too much like she was tooting her own horn a little too much. But she powered on once again, determined to get her meaning and reasons out there, no matter how... ineloquent it sounded.

"I have a good grasp on the basics of medicinal herbs and practices, as my mother taught me much as a child and growing up in our pack, I regularly helped our healer prepare many poultices and such. I am by no means a healer in my own right but I can prepare simple cures. I have only the weapons that each wolf has, the sharpness of my teeth and claws and the lightness of fleet feet. But I've survived this long, so I must be doing something right." The weakness question had thrown her off now, her own instincts rebelling against revealing such intricate parts of herself.

She breathed a deep sigh and once again, shouldered her way past her own anxieties. "I'm not used to pack life, not by a longshot. I've spent a long time on my own and my own pack growing up as dysfunctional at best. And I'm lightly built, not the strongest quality for a fighting wolf to have. Sure I'm light on my feet but I can't take quite as many hits as others, with thicker muscles and stronger bones." She felt extremely anxious about revealing this but if it got her a position on a pack, then it was worth it. For those packmates would work with her, to know her weaknesses so they could cover them and vice versa.

Messages In This Thread
Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 22, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 23, 2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Crëyr - December 23, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 23, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Shadow - December 23, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Crëyr - December 23, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 23, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Shadow - December 24, 2014, 05:21 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 24, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Shadow - December 31, 2014, 09:36 AM