Swiftcurrent Creek it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The arctic turned to face Falwasi, greeting her with a fair-minded 'hi'. However, her neutral words were soon joined by a wave of passive aggression, and Falwasi looked at Bazi with furrowed brows. She too tried to bite back a retort, but she clearly didn't try hard enough. "Good. That's always nice to hear," she said, toneless. Though the words were partially used as a weapon of bitchiness, she did partially mean them. It was nice to hear that the budding wolves had survived after birth, even if Falwasi was no puppy-lover. After all, her mother hadn't been so lucky.

After what seemed like hours, the golden robed wolf spoke again: "Look Bazi..," she said, shaking her golden crown very subtly, "I know you didn't like what I had to say at the meeting. I know the majority of the wolves didn't like, or agree with my opinion, either. But I have my reasons," she finished, copper eyes searching Bazi's for a reaction. She was about to speak again, opening her mouth, but she stopped herself, her creamy muzzle becoming one again. Open-ended questions were her forte.

Falwasi was surprised at herself. Lately it seemed she had a lot to say, but she always left open-ended questions. Maybe it was because she always seemed to question things, observing her environment and people's body language and... she kept it all to herself — not today.
Messages In This Thread
it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Falwasi - December 24, 2014, 09:54 AM