The Sunspire an ode to the night awaiting the sun
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
"Rain did show me one of the best views the mountains has to offer, it seemed to be her preferred location. It made the sea seem like just an average scene." He said calmly. Thinking back on it, it was the first location she shown him. He wondered if it was actually the best the mountain had to offer. There were still a few areas to explore but he doubts that he will find anything better than what Rain shown him.

Nishu felt like settling here would be nice. Getting around was a little difficult compared to the usual but he liked it that way. Living on the mountain will never soften someone. Since getting around wasn't easy he could plan out routes and paths to train himself while patroling.

"Settling here isn't the goal, I don't expect to stay here for a very long time. But so far, I think it's nice to be here. I think the coast was alot colder to me." He said as he spent the next moment thinking about what else to say. He sat down, simply watching Ame's eyes as he would do with everyone. "May I ask how long your pack existed? The mountains don't seem like a place for just anyone so I wondered how long The Sunspire lived here. Surely all those who survived for years are strong as I am even without any kind of training."
Messages In This Thread
an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 24, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 02:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 25, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 26, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 29, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 02, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 11:48 AM