Neverwinter Forest suck it and see
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
aw he's not usually douchy, you just caught him in a bad day ;)

Just as he expected his nasty growl and grimacing face did the trick, making the smaller chick retreat with her tail tucked between her paws, only flashing a weak attempt of a snarl when she had placed enough distance from him. This partial triumph, however, was not enough for the silver Ollivander, who continued to draw near the bear's carcass with his tail erect over him.

He soon found himself towering over the animal's body, his olive eyes staring intensely at the girl's ruby orbs before craning his neck to inspect his loot. Satisfied with his finding he turned once more towards the girl, unknowinlgy interrupting her vicious thoughts of murder -- which would've most likely caused the male to laugh uncontrollably.

Yep, this will make a good rug -- a nice present for Lasher maybe he mused aloud, trying hard to read her expression with his eyes as he subtly rubbed in the fact that he was the new owner of her finding. What'cha say, Snow White? he purred, his voice softening and his lips curving upwards as he spoke. Now that he had gotten what he wanted there was no reason not to chat the girl up.

It was his usual drill: act brave, harass the villan and then swoop in to get the girl.
The only difference now was that the supposed 'villan' had turned out to double as the girl as well. But hey, that just made it more of a challenge; one that Finn could not refuse now that he was craving to get his mind off the past.

Tell you what, he began suddenly, the little engines on his brain twisting and turning as he figured a way they could talk without her being so pissed,Come with me and help me eat up the rest of the meat, the pelt is mine but dinner is on me he barked, his tail swishing charmingly over his back as he shot her one of those award winning smiles he had.

Surely she wouldn't be as dumb to refuse free dinner, or his delightful (not!) company.
Messages In This Thread
suck it and see - by Finn - December 21, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Finn - December 23, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Finn - December 25, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Scarlett - December 26, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: suck it and see - by Finn - December 31, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Scarlett - January 01, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Finn - January 01, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Scarlett - January 02, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: suck it and see - by Finn - January 02, 2015, 09:44 PM