Whitefish River saddle me up and let's begin.
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
<333333

The coywolf girl was – perhaps – not quite as daring as her grey-furred pack mate. She was impulsive and sporadic, at best, but not altogether willing to risk her life for a thrill. Still, as she darted forward and watched the massive creature rear back and swing with anger, Siv felt a stirring in the very pit of her gut. It was exhilarating to feel that control. The bark that fell from the other woman’s lips was enough to cause the coywolf girl to flick her tail with a quick smirk. Turning around to face the hulking brown beast, she watched with intent blue eyes as Finley rushed forward, barking wildly in front of the monster before darting skillfully away from its swing and latching on to the moose’s tail. A surprised laugh bubbled up from the Savoy girl’s gut and she flagged her tail in encouragement at her fellow caldera-dweller.

It was time to mix things up, though. Once the grey female had made her way to where Siv waited, the coywolf bobbed her head with an impressed expression on her slender features. The moose was more than enraged, although it did not appear to be much of a concern for the two wolves. Narrowing her brows and flattening her rust-colored ears to her skull, Siv lowered her torso towards the earth and peered curiously at their target. The danger was rising, as were the risks, but the Savoy girl did not see this as a reason to back down. It was more than a game of cat and mouse.

“First one to get a chunk of antler wins?” she suggested with a quick flash of her ivory canines and a wink at the brown-eyed female beside her. Without waiting to hear if this was an acceptable adaptation on Finley’s game, Siv sprung forward and fell to a dead stop in front of the moose. The beast swung at her with a loud bray and the fur along the woman’s spine stood rigid. Letting out a high yip, Siv made a half-circle to the shoulder of the large animal. When the moose swung his head again, she took it as an opportunity and darted with open fangs towards the lowered antler. When she made contact, there was a moment of surprise that seemed to rattle her. She tossed her head once or twice on the chunk of antler before the moose swung his head once more and tossed the coywolf to the side like a ragdoll.

Sliding across the earth, Siv yelped in surprise and moved to rise to her paws before the large creature could charge. The world was spinning beneath her, but she was forced to steady herself for fear of losing something much more important than her balance.
Messages In This Thread
saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - October 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - October 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 03, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:04 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 07:35 PM