Redhawk Caldera fancy feast
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Peregrine explained that it would probably benefit the pack to have a few extra caches around their lands. She regarded the flick of his tail with a quick grin and a nod of her slender head towards the earth. He then made a mention of thieves crossing into their lands, and the girl’s grin faded into a bit of a frown at the idea that there would be some who would want nothing more than to take advantage of the work they had done. Drawing her blue gaze to the dark face of her leader, Siv squinted thoughtfully at him. “Yeah, well, I’d bet on you any day. Wouldn’t like to run across an angry Perry in a dark alley,” she remarked with a flick of her tail to signify that she was only teasing the inky man. He was a creature of good humor, she had realized, and he seemed not to be bothered by her peculiar ways. It was something she was grateful for.

“At any rate, Boss, I think I’ll work on creating a few more caches to help out,” she then added with a confident nod of her head. “I mean, I get the gist of it, so if you’re all set, we can keep on keeping on!” Tongue flicking from her slender muzzle, the Savoy girl waited for Peregrine to lead her further on their quest for training in the art of game-keeping.
Messages In This Thread
fancy feast - by Siv - October 31, 2014, 01:15 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 02, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - November 08, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 08, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 25, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:15 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 03, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:18 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 02:36 PM