Horizon Ridge undress, confess that you're still mine
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She watched warily as Pied wordlessly stepped into the surf, and despite herself, her shoulders tensed. She trusted nobody, least of all the piebald Delta, but she had no other options. Without the mottled female's help, Jinx's wound would fester and kill her, for salt water could only do so much for it. Thankfully, Pied's advance was not gilded with any sort of arrogance, and when she stopped alongside Jinx, she didn't bear a stance suggesting she wanted to sink her teeth further into the Kesuk's neck.

She winced and hissed when Pied's tongue flicked dutifully against her wound. She bit back a growl, but her body shuddered each time the wound was touched, and she felt cold whenever the pain began to fade. Thank you for doing this, she said between licks, when she could get a word in without a growl bubbling through. Attitude would do her no good here; she was at a disadvantage if Pied decided she wanted to take Jinx's rank.

She didn't worry about it now. Had Pied wanted it, she need only lift her head, and Jinx would be forced to submit by her condition. It didn't mean she wouldn't come back once recovered and forcefully take it back, but risking further injury—not by Pied's teeth, surely, but by her own exertion—but there was no sense worrying about it. She would have no choice, and Pied had thankfully not raised her head yet.
Messages In This Thread
undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 21, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 28, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 28, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - February 04, 2014, 11:19 AM