Swiftcurrent Creek it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Bazi listened impatiently, chewing on the inside of her cheek. They were all valid concerns - Shadow prowling the pack's borders was particularly irksome, and not something that the coming of spring would do much to change. There was a real chance that he would lose his marbles and come charging into the Creek.. Bazi feared that more than she did going hungry.

When Falwasi concluded the longest speech of her life, Bazi let the words to settle between them without rushing to reply. There wasn't much else to say. Everyone had been fully aware of the pros and cons before Falwasi voiced them, so what was she after? The pleasure of being able to say 'I told you so' when things went south? That didn't seem very in character.

"Paar doesn't have a problem. She hasn't mentioned it," Bazi eventually replied, shoulders slumping and ears sagging on either side of her head. The fight had very obviously gone out of her. "Fox would have told her to leave. She was straightforward like that," the retired Queen mused, shaking her head. "I don't know what I would have done if Scimitar had banished Paar."
Messages In This Thread
it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Bazi - December 26, 2014, 08:51 AM