Ravensblood Forest Smells like a cheap hotel
7 Posts
Ooc —
For a while, the hybrid was left to stew in silence. She was just about ready to give up the charade and return to her sibling when out of the gloom strolled a male whose voice was laced with concern. She watched him, carefully keeping her stance and face pitiful though her eyes shone with hidden mirth. The man had a golden coat that likely concealed a golden heart, which was a shame for him. Ashton would soon learn what the Eyjolfurs were so infamous for.

She half-hopped to turn and face him, keeping her paw tucked close to herself and whining gently. "I-I think I sprained my ankle," she said piteously, even going so far as to lay her ears back against her head and gaze pathetically up at him. This sort of game didn't make Kaliska feel inferior; rather, she quite enjoyed fucking with peoples' heads in this manner. Plucking wolves' tender heart strings was a secret favourite. She met his green eyes briefly and then looked away and whined, "my sister will be so disappointed! I was supposed to bring home dinner for the pack!"
Messages In This Thread
Smells like a cheap hotel - by ZC15 - December 22, 2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Smells like a cheap hotel - by Ashton - December 26, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Smells like a cheap hotel - by ZC15 - December 26, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Smells like a cheap hotel - by Ashton - December 26, 2014, 07:48 PM