Swiftcurrent Creek it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
[size=x-small]I was so knackered when I wrote my last post, I'm glad it made sense xD[/size]

After the conclusion to Falwasi's short but ever-so-long speech had been made, the snowy female deflated in her posture; shoulders sinking and ears drooping against the side of her woolly face. It was obvious she was done bickering, but it almost seemed like she was upset it was over. Like she wanted to argue.

Then Bazi went on to speak of how she wouldn't know what to do should Scimitar have kicked the desert-borne out, or how Fox would definitely have banished her because she was a very forthright being. The fallow hinted wolfess did not know how to reply to this; she didn't know the fiery woman well enough to speak of her personally, and as for Scimitar's non-existent actions... there wasn't much to say other than they were friends, and he would never do that.

"He wouldn't — they're friends, as far as I can tell," Falwasi said, voicing her thoughts after what seemed like minutes. There was no point living in the past, but that was one of the most difficult things to avoid. Whether it was a good or bad memory, it would always come flooding back to you in your weakest of moments.
Messages In This Thread
it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Bazi - December 21, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you - by Falwasi - December 27, 2014, 09:24 AM