Duskfire Glacier One different Scent
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
My 100th post goes to you! <3 Haha. Yes Thread is so amazing. I wanted to know about DFG, too. So this is perf.

Scarlett let all her excitement die out as she noticed how serious her alpha got. She reminded that this story isn't all butterflies and rainbows. Something that she knew very well that the world could be harsh and cruel. Her mother was. The female watched how Malachi seemed to have it quite difficult to get to his words. Her face only showed compassion in this one moment. Her ears tuned into his whispering. His words were beautifully spoken. The female was definitely going to remember those. "Beautiful," she whispered almost inaudible.

Her ears fell back when she listened to what sounded like a poem instead of a story. Maybe it was because of the way Malachi spoke. The words hit her hard. Especially since she was afraid of big cats herself. Her heart thrummed and could only imagine what Maera must have felt. She escaped it, the other did not. Oh how sad. How horrible. The sensitive female had grown really quiet. A fear welled up in the female. A fear that the cat was still around. But the logical part of herself told her that she had not smelled any cat scent while she was here. She had explored most of their territory and that confirmed more than enough. She swallowed thickly because that meant Meara's mother had died.

Malachi had grew silent next to her yet it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. The story felt really heavy, lots of loss had been there, the female could feel it. "Malachi," she spoke softly. "I'm so sorry that you have lots your family. I wouldn't have asked for the story if I knew." The female stepped closer to him and gave a soft lick over his cheek. It wasn't a romantic one. She couldn't explain it. "Thank you for telling me. You have no idea what this means for me. I will work hard to bring this pack even closer together."
Messages In This Thread
One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 20, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 20, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 05:26 AM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 21, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 22, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 24, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 06:57 PM