Redhawk Caldera I've seen your flag on the marble arch
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
56 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Post order so far: @Mikael, @Somnia, @Elwood, @Tempest
There was blood on the snow and the terrible grief that rose in him was cloying and the sickly sweet smell of burning flesh tore through his senses and all around him, he heard the echo of a dying wolf, burning in the depths of the den before him. The cloying smell lay heavy on his tongue, the bittersweet ash of revenge in his mouth. There were eyes on him and on the scowling fae that was his older sister, damning eyes but Mikael placed little trust in the wolves around him. Too many times had he felt the tear of their teeth and the burning pain of their claws.

And into the night they ran.

Traitor.

Oathbreaker.

Kinslayer.

Murderer.

Mikael blinked as he was drawn out of his dark memories, eyes quickly finding the grey fae that had appeared from the wooded areas behind him. Climbing to his feet, he shook the snow from his fur with a grin and yawned, before allowing the grin to sneak back onto his face. This fae looked like fun, even if her posture was sharp and deliberately neutral. He made sure his own was at least submissive enough for the three wolves. "Well, hello there! I am Mikael Igantyev, professional snake charmer and teller of future, only available on rainy days I'm afraid! And is your title 'In'? Because no wolf could sleep with you around!" Get it, In-somnia? He joked casually, his bright grin indicating that he was joking and meant no offence, especially if she was mated. "And thanks for the welcome, it's good... To finally have a home, after a long time without one."

To the other two wolves that had arrived, he grinned and nodded to their questions. "Yup, new as a baby bird I'm afraid. And hi, you must be Twig. Finley told me that you had a problem with a mix up of names, I am so sorry for that. But don't worry, your real name is Twig." He kept a straight face for a few moments, before a smirk crept on. "And, yes. It's Mikael, the snake charmer extraordinaire! Nice to meet you Tempest!"
Messages In This Thread
I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - January 03, 2015, 09:38 PM