Redhawk Caldera I've seen your flag on the marble arch
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Somnia watched the wolf get drawn out of his thoughts. Before he could reply, Elwood arrived, and voiced what had been on her mind. "I was thinking the same." She mentioned, feeling slightly relieved that she wouldn't be left to evaluate the newest pack-mate by herself.

Then, Tempest slid on in. She gave a name to the Ashton-imposter; Mikael. Somnia would remember that. She didn't expect, however, for Tempest to call Elwood 'Twiggy'. She gave Tempest a disapproving glance, for Somnia wasn't in on Finley's joke and just thought she was doing it for the heck of it.

Back to the newest member. He was a bit of a joker, another quality of Ashton's, though without the unusual words Ashton had in his vocabulary. She wasn't exactly amused at his jokes, partly because Tempest had offed any good mood provided by Elwood. "Haha." She remarked dryly. When he got more serious with the next part, Somnia offered him a smile, as well as a nod of understanding. Wasn't she a moody brat today?

When Mikael also called Elwood Twig, and also mentioned Finley, Somnia gave Elwood a questioning look. "Twig?" She questioned with a good natured bump into his side.
Messages In This Thread
I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 27, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - December 27, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Mikael - December 27, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Somnia - December 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Elwood - December 28, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: I've seen your flag on the marble arch - by Tempest - January 03, 2015, 09:38 PM