Redhawk Caldera whether or not the weather is on my side.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
After (yet another) intense session of hot and heavy lovemaking, Fox and Peregrine had collapsed into a heap in the den to sleep away the exhaustion and get ready for another round. Some might call it excessive, but it was goddamn nature running its course. Well, that and they were a seriously horny couple to begin with. Fox being in heat only made it that much more intense. Groggily, she wriggled out of the fur-lined den, only to find Finley hanging out casually at the mouth of their home. If she hadn't been so completely drained, she might have snapped at another female (even her best of friends) who dared to linger so close to her mate.

“Finley?” she croaked, surprised by how hoarse her voice sounded. “What’s going on?” Her question was a little bit clearer, though she cleared her throat again in anticipation of needing to speak again. Wearily, she plopped her own bum-bum on the ground and waited for her second-in-command to cough up whatever it was that was stuck in her throat. Or head. Or whatever.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 08:52 AM