Redhawk Caldera whether or not the weather is on my side.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox blinked, then she grinned. Knowing that her friend was jealous was oddly satisfying, even if she was pretty sure that Finley could wrap her finger around any of the boys who lived here (sans Peregrine, of course... he was strictly off-limits). “I think another day or two,” she replied, her voice a little bit more clear than it had been a moment ago. Truth be told, she had missed the company of others, but she and Peregrine had a duty to attend to, and they simply couldn't ignore these precious few days when Fox would be receptive to him.

“What kind of girl talk are you looking for?” she asked, glancing back at the den and wondering when Peregrine would lumber toward her and drag her off to who-knows-where for more glorious fucking. “Better make it quick, though. Perry’s likely to come barreling out of there any minute.” He would notice her absence, no doubt, and it wasn't like Fox would be able to resist any of his demands.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 08:52 AM