Redhawk Caldera whether or not the weather is on my side.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
When Finley began to reveal what she had come here to talk about, Fox's expression turned to a concerned one. Had Elwood done something to hurt her? The mere thought of such a thing made a bolt of fiery anger flash through the girl's blood, and she wanted to track the other Beta down and rip his throat out. Well, that was a bit dramatic, but she was in a very delicate state of mind. “I’ll rip his fucking face off,” Fox replied. “Tell me who it is. Peregrine can wait one goddamn minute. You're my friend.” There was a very good chance that Fox had managed to get pregnant by now, and if somebody was out there hurting her precious friend, that took priority.

This was a much different Fox than the one who had ruled at Swiftcurrent Creek. That one might have told Finley to go deal with her own problems and leave her alone. But this Fox had become fiercely attached to her packmates. They were her family, and those who hurt her family would be forced to pay. As she awaited Finley to tell her who was responsible for the emotional turmoil, her fur bristled in anticipation of the reveal.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 08:52 AM