Blacktail Deer Plateau Season's greetings
18 Posts
Ooc —
Although they scarcely knew one another, Swordfish wanted to nudge Saena's chin reassuringly. He restrained himself, knowing that most wolves did not like being touched so intimately by a stranger. Still, he favored her with a wan smile. He understood how this news must feel to receive. He wished he could tell her that he would do everything in his power to coax Junior to return home, though the truth was that he already liked their guest and rather wanted her to stay.

"It is. We will take good care of her and provide her a great home if she decides to stay. We will remind her not to forget her family here, though. Who knows? Maybe she will travel between there and here, as part of her Outrider duties. Our Alphas let me travel far and wide; I don't see why it would be any different for Junior." There, he hoped that made Saena feel a little better.

"I will pass along all your messages, Ms. Saena. Maybe I will see you again one day; I hope so anyway. Until then, please take care. I wish your pack well, especially through the winter." Swordfish II dipped his snout, tucking it close to his plushly-furred chest, then smiled at her, waved his tail and turned. It would be a long way home and he looked forward to delivering these particular correspondences to Junior.
Messages In This Thread
Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 20, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 20, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 20, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 21, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 21, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 22, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 26, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 27, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 28, 2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 01:54 PM