Swiftcurrent Creek kaleidoscope [joining]
<i>dreaming about the things that we could be</i>
7 Posts
Ooc — nicole ☼
concluding post! also, sophia, you could answer the second eily and eclipsis thread we already have up, if you've got your post ready:)

Thankfully the Alpha male decided to accept her— "good", he nodded with a smile, which allowed Eily to do the same to him— she was in a pack, and she would be part of a team. A whole. She would be a constituent, and she was determined to work up to her name in the ranks of Swiftcurrent Creek.

"Thank you, Alpha," She said, giddy with excitement, the enthusiasm clear in her voice. "I will not let you down." Briefly she sensed something in the multicolored Alpha's gentle eyes— discomfort? Wariness? Uneasiness? She supposed that happened to all newcomers into the pack, or maybe it had something to do with the name he'd uttered earlier that clearly wasn't hers. Chakra, was it?

She inwardly rolled her shoulder, not taking much notice. Scimitar offered for the other pale girl, whose name was Eclipsis, to take Eily on a tour around the pack, which the turquoise eyed snow fae gratefully accepted. Eclipsis instructed her to follow, and Eily welcomed the rubbing of the scent of Swiftcurrent Creek on her pelt and swiftly followed her into pack lands, the smile wide and prominent on her dainty features.
Messages In This Thread
kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eily - December 15, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Scimitar - December 15, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eclipsis - December 15, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eily - December 16, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Scimitar - December 16, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eclipsis - December 16, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eily - December 19, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eclipsis - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eily - December 28, 2014, 02:21 AM