Redhawk Caldera it's always sunny
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
At the mention of a cougar, Siv’s muzzle crinkled and she squinted her eyes in a cringe. “That’s gnarly, Chief,” she remarked empathetically. Part of her felt a pang of guilt for not having been around to assist her Alpha in the chasing of the big cat. Still, it sounded as though the red-furred leader had been helped by two others. The Savoy’s absence in the life of the pack was something she found herself saddened by. All she could be grateful for was that Fox was alright. Should there be another cougar-attack, the coywolf would spring to her leader’s aid even if she was an ocean away. “Glad you’re alright, though,” Siv added with a sure nod of her head and a hopeful curling of her dark lips into a smile.

The subject was changed to something that Siv was all too familiar with; trades. A large part of her anxiety had stemmed from the picking of her trades, but after having discussed it with her leaders, she could speak on them with confidence. “Oh, man, well… I’ve narrowed down my three and your other half has already started helping to mentor me in one of ‘em,” she remarked with a lopsided grin. “Gamekeeper – even though we seem to be getting a ton of those guys lately. I suppose having hunters isn’t a bad thing. Naturalist, and Caretaker,” Siv bobbed her head enthusiastically at the prospects. She’d already started working towards Gamekeeper. She knew Naturalist would give her the most trouble because it was her least familiar. Caretaker would come when the pups came; until then, she would work on making sure those in the pack were doing well.
Messages In This Thread
it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - November 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: it's always sunny - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 02:11 AM
RE: it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - November 30, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: it's always sunny - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 04:00 AM
RE: it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: it's always sunny - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:37 AM
RE: it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 12:51 PM