Great Bear Wilderness Nice to meet you, where you been?
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#a8a8a8">in this castle of glass</FONT></i></span></p>
5 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Pallid velveteen covered ears cupped forth when the girl responded quickly with a resounding negative in regards, Lazat assumed, to his question regarding her being in trouble with the Caldera pack she had mentioned. It eased the tension that he had felt building, the tightening of muscles at the junction of his shoulders knowing that was not in trouble with them. He might not have known his companion but he wasn't the kind of man that would have sit by and let another pack trouble her, not in his presence at the least. Crystalline gaze followed the motion of her muzzle, studying the darkened territory in the distance, assuming that it was the Caldera she spoke of. His gaze moved back to her when she admitted that she thought her father, whom she refered to as 'deadbeat', had sent someone after her and intended on claiming the entire wilds. From what Lazar had seen of it so far it was extremely vast and the DeMonte did not think that it was possible for a single wolf to claim every single territory it had to offer. There was obviously some family issues going on here, issues that Lazar was not too eager to touch — not even with a ten foot pole. He offered her a soft, contemplative "Hmm," but little else.

Ears roved atop his skull with mild interest when she introduced herself in turn as Saena Blacktail from Blacktail Deer Plateau. The fact that her last name was in the pack's name left little to Lazar's own imagination, and he took from it what he could. "Charmed," Lazar offered he with a warm smile, pausing for a few seconds before his lips parted to inquire, "So you're the Princess, huh?" It was the most logical conclusion that he could come up with and Lazar had no issue inquiring about it. Oblivious as he was, not knowing anything about the Plateau it was an easy assumption to make.

The topic changed once more when she admitted that she hadn't heard of Duskfire Glacier, sparking withing Lazar the inspiration that perhaps this trip could be educational to the both of them. "I'd be willing to tell you what I know about it in exchange for some info about your Plateau," He offered smoothly. "I'm going for the Outrider trade so I might as well make the most out of this trip," Hopefully, Saena was willing to take him up in his offer. "It's been around for a couple months," This much Lazar had deduced from his inquiries upon his acceptance, at least. "I suppose you could say it's new though, yes."

Messages In This Thread
Nice to meet you, where you been? - by Saēna - December 26, 2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Nice to meet you, where you been? - by Lazar - December 26, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Nice to meet you, where you been? - by Saēna - December 26, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Nice to meet you, where you been? - by Lazar - December 26, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Nice to meet you, where you been? - by Saēna - December 27, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: Nice to meet you, where you been? - by Lazar - December 28, 2014, 09:03 AM
RE: Nice to meet you, where you been? - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: Nice to meet you, where you been? - by Lazar - January 03, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: Nice to meet you, where you been? - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 06:50 PM