Blacktail Deer Plateau Awkward Greeting
2 Posts
Ooc — Frostie
I raised my head and tilted my ears forward as I saw a young wolf walk my way. She seemed dominate in her posture as she approached and I wondered what I was supposed to do? Being older I felt like I should raise myself above her and show that I didn't want to be shown up by a young wolf, but I also didn't want trouble when I only just arrived. So as she introduced herself I merely looked up at her, my piercing blue eyes meeting hers but my body showing indifference to her attitude as I continued to lay there.

"Tauska" I replied. Of course I did not whisper, it was not like I was trying to hide from the rest of the wolves. I spoke normally, directly and without issue to Saena as she called herself. But I realized now by the size of the girl and of the others that I was no bigger than that of a juvinille. I wasn't sure what would happen if I remained indifferent to those around me besides the higher ranks as I knew my smaller stature would surely get me in trouble if I tried to grapple with a bigger wolf. But instinct told me that I could not be an omega.

Pushing myself up into a sitting position I still displayed indifference but no longer was I beneath Saena. Clearly I was uneffected by her show at trying to be dominate.
Messages In This Thread
Awkward Greeting - by Tauska - December 25, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Awkward Greeting - by Saēna - December 25, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Awkward Greeting - by Tauska - December 28, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Awkward Greeting - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 02:02 PM