Swiftcurrent Creek A walk around the world to ease my troubled mind.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
They had never been particularly close, Kaskara and Paarthurnax. But they'd been bonded as pack-mates, enough to consider one another a friend, at last on the latter's part. She had loved her as family, just as she'd been fond of all Swiftcurrent wolves. And each of the ones she'd known had crossed her mind regularly following her departure to Noctisardor Bypass with Shadow. Absence had certainly made her heart grow fonder, for to see Kaskara's familiar face and know she was well had roused fresh happiness within her.

The mention of Paar's former mate's lurking at their doorstep was enough to make her ears fall back, and a solemn glint glimmered in her copper irises. She looked to Kaskara in silence, unsure how to respond with words, and as the awkward silence hung between them she decided to simply shrug a sleek shoulder. "I am trying not to let that bother me," she announced, not unkindly, though there was an edge of guilt to her tone for passing the topic by when the Beta seemed interested in conversing about it. "You are looking well. I trust your trip to Duskfire was not too harsh?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: A walk around the world to ease my troubled mind. - by Paarthurnax - December 28, 2014, 01:18 PM