The Sunspire he broke his own heart and i watched.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer listened quietly as Amekaze explained her views on becoming allies with the Plateau. He got the feeling that an alliance meant more to his alpha than the idea he had in his head of it. His was a more basic definition--a pack that they were on good terms with that they could count on to have their backs if any ill befell them and vice versa. It was not something Summer typically had any interest in himself being the territorial and protective wolf he was. But if being allies with the Plateau meant keeping Ty, then he was more than willing to make connections wherever needed.

"You're right of course," Summer replied after a moment of thought, "I'll make nice with them and learn what I can." The black wolf smiled then and dipped his muzzle. He was eager to be on his way. They had been lucky thus far that the Winter hadn't been too harsh. As long as it stayed that way on his voyage, all would be well. "I want to go let Ty know of my intentions," he said, "Is there anything else you'd ask of me before I go?"
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 07, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 28, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:01 PM