Redhawk Caldera whether or not the weather is on my side.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
This thread is fun. :B

Fox put on her mean face, ready for Finley to open her mouth and utter a name, but not even a hint was given. Well, that was just no fun! “He can keep his face,” Fox replied, “but you just give the fucking word, Finley. I’ll rip that shit right off. Maybe it would be better to castrate him. Peregrine won’t even let me bite his balls. Can you believe that?” Oops, she was making this about her. “Sorry. Go ahead.” Fox half-expected the heartbreaker to come waltzing around the corner, and Fox would be able to rip his face off right then and there in front of Finley. Or his balls. Whatever was an easier target.

“It’s not Elwood, is it?” Fox asked, not even giving Finley a chance to name the emotional turmoilist. That's definitely not a real word. “I can’t believe I ever trusted him!” she exclaimed dramatically, “I should have known he was just going to mess with you and make you sad.” Fox huffed, realizing that she would have to chase off their newly-crowned Beta male. They couldn't have some heartbreaker as their second-in-command, after all.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 08:52 AM