Redhawk Caldera whether or not the weather is on my side.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Finn. It took a moment for Fox to remember who belonged to that name. She furrowed her brow, trying to put a name to a face before her own face was awash with realization. “If he ever fucking dares to come near Redhawk Caldera,” Fox replied, her tone abso-fucking-lutely serious, “I’ll rip his fucking throat out.” Yes, I did just use the word "fucking" three times in one sentence, thank you. It probably wasn't the answer that Finley had been hoping for... but really, what had she expected? For Fox to console her and tell her everything would be alright? Finley was really better off seeking out somebody like Somnia for comforting words, unfortunately. Fox was better as an ass-kicker.

“Besides, why should you feel like shit? Wasn’t he the one who was all mopey when you left the plateau?” she asked, “He could have just as easily come with us, and you guys probably would have boinked by now if that’d been the case.” Okay, so maybe Fox did have a one-track mind this week, but she couldn't help herself. Finn could have come along, and Fox had actually been fond of him. Hell, they'd met even before she'd moved away from the creek, and he'd hit on her during their first encounter. Silently, she wondered if Finley knew what a huge flirt he was. “He’s a total player, anyway. Did you know he was trying to chase my tail back when I was with Swiftcurrent Creek? Then he turned his nose up at me when he realized I was with Peregrine. Like suddenly I had no value because I was taken. What a fuckin' tool.”
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 08:52 AM