Blacktail Deer Plateau Only one place
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
It wasn't until Saena came upon him giggling that he realized just how ridiculous he probably looked attempting to push a rock through the trees. "Oh, you know. This figure doesn't come free. Gotta keep my bulk up." He chuckled in response to her obvious mirth, good mood catching.

The rock wasn't particularly heavy or huge, but it kept catching on roots along the way. There had to be an easier way, but being a straightforward sort of guy, Dante hadn't really thought about that. Stood to reason if he wanted to get the thing from point a to point b, pushing was the way to go. "I'm going to use this... To reinforce... My den." With a hearty shove the stone flipped over the roots, rolling over a couple of times before coming to a stop. Walking after it, he took a seat next to it. It wasn't much farther but a minute break wouldn't go amiss. "So what brings you to this neck of the woods, glowing like a bear in a berry patch? Good news?" The day was beautiful, so he wasn't really expecting it to be more than that, but he liked to check in. Last time they had parted on less than amicable terms, so in part his manner was a bit of an apology for that also.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Only one place - by Dante RIP - December 22, 2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Only one place - by Saēna - December 23, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Only one place - by Dante RIP - December 29, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Only one place - by Saēna - December 29, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Only one place - by Dante RIP - January 03, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Only one place - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Only one place - by Dante RIP - January 10, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Only one place - by Saēna - January 12, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Only one place - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Only one place - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 09:42 AM