Redhawk Caldera I'm an albatraoz [MFT]
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ash nuzzled his gal's cheek after he finished reorganizing his body, and gave no hesitance in his own answer.
As many times as he had been around in Aspen, caring for everyone else's kids, no wonder how he was still one, himself. Throwin touchdowns with his face, trippin over his own feet over seein his pretty girl, doin the worm infront of audiences....
He was so kid.

"Let me start it by sayin I've been roundin little dudes and dudettes since I was one, myself. Plus, all the experience gives you the major lesson Mother Nature's hot no problem teaching...everything's a learnin experience. There's no such thing of 'knowing everything about everything'. Not only that, every kids different, so with that, ya gotta tweak your own med to fix that sickness."

It's not a sickness, dude.
Bro. Metaphors exist, too.
..so? I knew that.

"I'm not claimin to be top class baby class, but I have had a year of being surrounded by nothin but little ones, so I got quite a bit of nogs on the matter. And from the reviews, I've got nothin but chill words by the top dogs on the job."

Just like his medical satisfactions, Ash had nothing bad on him from kids. Considering he too, was a doctor, if the little 'mano's got hurt or sniffles, he could treat them, without th blink of an eye. They favored him so much more for his awesomeness, and just on his tab alone, it was a bubble of happiness when he made another smile.
Whether it was a parent or a pup.

After he finished his fun little 'sell yourself' speech, he laid his golden tassel over Somnia's stone chiseled soft banner, awaiting the review of the head honcho.
Messages In This Thread
I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 28, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Ashton - December 28, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Ashton - December 29, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Somnia - December 29, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 02:12 PM