Blacktail Deer Plateau Only one place
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
As Dante chuckled in response, the teen drew nearer with tail wagging. "And I always thought it was natural," she joked. Dante had never caught Saena's eye the way he'd caught Junior's, but the male was strapping. Any female wolf would be foolish to deny that. She was only a juvenile, though. She had yet to have any thoughts along the lines of who was attractive and who wasn't. She joked, but only because it was humorous, and not as some sort of subtle comment on how she viewed him.

The Alpha was pushing the rock once more, and explained in grunts his plans for it. Saena moved as though to help him, but Dante reclined next to it, seeming content to take some time off from his labour. She stopped mid-stride and quickly sat instead, chortling when the Alpha compared her to a bear. Sure, she might have been as happy as a bear, but all she could think of was a large white, copper-marked bear.

"Nah, just looking forward rather than back," she said brightly. Her tail patted the ground behind her as she announced, "I've actually decided to become a Gamekeeper, now that I've got a good handle on Naturalism. Aunt Willow—and the pack—needs one, since Tytonidae is gone."
Messages In This Thread
Only one place - by Dante RIP - December 22, 2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Only one place - by Saēna - December 23, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Only one place - by Dante RIP - December 29, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Only one place - by Saēna - December 29, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Only one place - by Dante RIP - January 03, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Only one place - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Only one place - by Dante RIP - January 10, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Only one place - by Saēna - January 12, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Only one place - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Only one place - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: Only one place - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 02:04 PM