Redhawk Caldera I'm an albatraoz [MFT]
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Somnia got a small confidence boost when Perry acknowledged her with a head nod. Perhaps she wasn't out of the competition after all. It made her even more confident, and even proud, when Peregrine said that she had earned his trust. She couldn't help but smile a little. It really meant a lot to her.

When Perry announced that they would have to come up with a game, the gears in her mind started running. A few different fleeting ideas ran through before the more organized side came through. "Any rules to it? It seems to be that we're each on our own, I see that part, but what about the other stuff. Intended age group? A game to entertain a younger aged pup might not necessarily entertain an older pup. Would we be able to choose our age group, or will you choose it for us?" There was another thing on her mind about the game, but that thing she would let slip past the questioning. She had to have a few tricks up her sleeve, did she not?

At the same time, it was that very trick that made her question whether she wanted to aim for going first, or last. If she went first, the credit for the idea would be on her, and it would be likely that the others could use the same principal. If she went last, they wouldn't get the chance to use it unless they thought of it themselves. On a related note, if she went first, she would be setting the standards for everyone else. If she went last, she would be beating someone else's standards. But if she went first, no one could come up with an idea she had and use it before her.

Mental conclusion reached, she would try to go first. Somnia would just have to make sure the standard she set for others was very high.
Messages In This Thread
I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 28, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Ashton - December 28, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Ashton - December 29, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Somnia - December 29, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 02:12 PM