Emberwood I Climbed Up Every Hill
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The sounds of steps, followed by another voice, brought Alastor's head around to glance at the approaching figure. Definitely another wolf, and he didn't appear to be aggressive. The greeting given only furthered the silver yearling's first thought. Seeing no reason to stand from his place, his head moved in a nodding motion to greet him. "Χαιρετισμούς," he voiced, not realizing his mistake at first. Releasing a breath, he stood up and shook his head. He was sure the other could not understand the language his mother had taught him, and so he switched to using the one he'd learned from his father.

"Hello," he stated simply, offering a polite smile to go with his words. "I do hope I've not crossed onto land belonging to you." Alastor knew the signs of a claimed land, and hadn't seen any of them before entering the woods, but didn't want to take any chances. He knew next to nothing of the land they were on, or of the area surrounding it, so the last thing he needed was to make an enemy so quickly.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - December 28, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Kaname - December 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - December 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Kaname - January 02, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - January 03, 2015, 05:52 AM