The Sunspire If i'm to lead I need to learn
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Nishu Inte

Jace woke with a start and determination seeping into his head. He was on a mission today. Today he was going to meet as many of the new wolves as he could. He would earn his position back, yes he had stepped down, but he still had to earn his place if he wanted it back. The words that Summer had spit at him, they rankled. It had hurt him too, he would never tell anyone that, but Summer had really hurt what was already vulnerable.

Shaking his black head he trotted towards the borders and then perhaps a hunt was in order. A hunt ot clear his cluttered mind. He wondered at some of the names that Amekaze had thrown out at him, but he could think of none really. How terrible was that, granted he wasn't very good with names until he could put faces to them.

Dipping his muzzle to the ground he went in search of any weak points in the borders. Then he would go hunting, perhaps catch some large game give to both his sister and Amekaze the two most important wolves in his life. Ame because she was his friend and his leader and Vienna because she was his sister and he loved her.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 30, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 01:04 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 10:45 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 03, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 04, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 05, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 06, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 03:58 PM