The Sunspire If Approval is what you seek you have to earn it
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace strode from his sister sick den a little upset and concerned. She had not been there when he had come looking for her and he had smelled @Sumayl all over the place. So he had known the male was there and it was his fault his sister was out there injured and sore. However, he also knew the heart that beat beneath his sister's breast and he knew it wasn't all Sumayl's fault. His sister was a stubborn one and being caged up in the cave was probably not to her liking.

He supposed in away it hurt that she hadn't bothered to tell him she wanted out. He would have taken her for a jaunt around and kept her safe. The cold stone truth was that he just didn't trust Sumayl to take care of Vienna like he could. Sure Sumayl could take care of things that Jace couldn't and wouldn't, because she was his sister. However, he could protect her. He sighed and continued on, his blue eyes looking out over the world. He wondered whether or not to take up the mantle of beta again now that his sister was doing better. He wasn't entirely sure if he even wanted it back.

Shifting his weight again he decided a run was in order, so he went off. He hoped to run so much that he collapsed in his den and slept. He was tired of dreams of Leaf that danced through his mind. He wanted a quiet mind and silence in his heart, but the girl had ripped it out and given it back to him without even knowing she had.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
If Approval is what you seek you have to earn it - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:31 AM