We could be heroes
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Truth be told the idea of a sister pack was not such a bad one.
If looked at it objectively taking aside the animosity between the members of each pack it could even get to the point of being beneficial. Though alliances were delicate things that held the whole welfare of a pack within in and should not be taken lightly, Finn was also aware of the downsides to having and adjoint pack. In the blink of an eye, what started out to be an alliance could turn into a war, specially because both the Caldera and Plateu were unable to look beyond the little grudges.

When Peregrine had proposed the 'oh so wonderful' idea of joining the Plateu with the newly established Caldera he had spoken just on his behalf. Even if Dante and Blue Willow would have agreed (which they might have considering how fond they were of Peregrine), it was Fox the one that would be a barrier. Her selfish nature was what had brought Lasher and Peregrine's relation to pieces. Hadn't she also been basically dethroned of her previous pack because of being an instigator to other packs? Had Peregrine even considered that when he proposed it?

I think it was what had to be done -- I doubt it would have worked otherwise. He barked, his voice carrying a certain seriousness that seems unnatural in him. But then again, things happening inside if his brain and heart were very unnatural lately.

After his answer, a heavy silence wrapped between them, making the silver Ollivander turn his head back in order to seek Dante's reaction to his words, finding an intrigued light shining in them instead.
Finn knew what he was wondering.
He wondered it too every time the silence settled over his conflicted mind.

I went to see her He admitted quietly, the outlines of his eyes showing the sorrow he felt as he spoke of it. I told her I loved her can you believe that?, He barked a bit anxious to see what he would think of him ever pronouncing such words. Would Dante be as shocked as she and himself had been?

Maybe love was one of those forbidden words that was not meant to be said.
Like a curse word that instead of offending anyone, cursed the person who said it.

Messages In This Thread
We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - December 02, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: We could be heroes - by Finn - December 05, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - December 13, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: We could be heroes - by Finn - December 13, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - December 17, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Finn - December 21, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: We could be heroes - by Finn - December 30, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - January 03, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Finn - January 03, 2015, 10:07 PM
RE: We could be heroes - by Dante RIP - January 10, 2015, 05:18 PM