Blacktail Deer Plateau The world is half way gone
sorry for party rockin'
133 Posts
Ooc — Emy
Though he felt a slight twinge at the other's suggestively dominant attitude Ariston's good nature let the matter roll off his back like water...the singular nod of his muzzle a physical acknowledgement of Kuno's words. He had dealt with all manners of wolves with personalities deficits - or as Ax preferred to call them quirks - and the rather abrasive impression was done no justice by the bluntness of the other wolf's choice in words.

"You will have to," he said firmly. To him packs had to form cohesiveness, a steady peace between members, in order to thrive. Perhaps he had peace keeping in his future. "But I will do my part not to make the effort too hard," he added in a gesture of friendliness.

Kuno's name was immediately pocketed in his memory bank...he would remember the acquaintance for as long as he remained a part of the Plateau. Recollection beyond that point simply depended on the relationship between them upon departure. "I'm Ariston," he responded with a soft wave of his tail. "I take it you're new around these parts?"

set by Emy

Messages In This Thread
The world is half way gone - by Kuno - January 20, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: The world is half way gone - by Ariston - January 21, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: The world is half way gone - by Kuno - January 21, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: The world is half way gone - by Ariston - January 21, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: The world is half way gone - by Kuno - January 23, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: The world is half way gone - by Ariston - February 01, 2014, 08:06 PM

Current time: June 15, 2024, 06:11 PM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.