Redhawk Caldera whether or not the weather is on my side.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
IC gossip is the best gossip. PPing Perry in the background since Kat did SO MUCH of it while I was away. & Last post for me!

Siding with Finley was the only thing Fox could have done. The girl was her best friend, and something like this couldn't possibly be sweet Finley-fin's fault. “He doesn’t deserve you,” Fox affirmed. “And I can’t believe he’d say that… Just goes to show what a guy will do for a fuck. I didn't even say those words to Peregrine until long after we were together. Sounds like Finn was just trying to pull at your heart strings.” Fox bristled as well, fueled by Finley's own outward anger. This, however, was rather short-lived.

Peregrine, awoken by the sounds, was soon scooting Fox off for more baby-makin', and Fox wanted so badly to tell him to go away, but... but nature. “Finley! We can talk more later, I promise! Fuck that guy!” she called over her shoulder, but Peregrine was bumping and pushing her forward, ever-eager to start doing the deed. Hopefully, Finley didn't take her sentiment literally. The last thing she needed to do was fuck Finn.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by RIP Fox - December 31, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: whether or not the weather is on my side. - by Finley - December 31, 2014, 08:52 AM