The Sunspire If i'm to lead I need to learn
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
It was time to concentrate. Today's exercise was paw positioning. With the choosen path selected he decided to start on his first jump. It was simple and easy, all there was was jumping straight down. Without wasting any time he leapt for the next rock sticking out of the mountain. The difference here was that he need close the distance before he could land on it. As he jumped to the side and attempted to land correctly he discovered that there was some ice on the rock. It was too late to avoid it and was forced to slip off the rock on his side.

He managed to get his footing back before landing on the steep rocks but he had to continue moving quickly if he didn't want to lose his balance and fall. He was moving faster and faster heading down nearly triping over himself a couple of times. There was no way to slow down until he reached the bottom. Getting injured here was not part of the plan. If he got hurt he wouldn't be able to continue his duties to Rain. He was determined to not fail here.

Suddenly a rock out of place caused him to do a front filp. It was bound to hurt now, except he landed into a pile of snow. He got to the bottom just before making a real miss step. He was alive with no injuries. Yeah It was all planned, kind of. He felt relieved. That was one exercise that had his blood rushing. He looked at the forest ahead of him. Atleast the hard part was over.
Messages In This Thread
If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 30, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 30, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 01:04 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - December 31, 2014, 10:45 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - December 31, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 03, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 04, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 05, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Jace - January 06, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: If i'm to lead I need to learn - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 03:58 PM