Redhawk Caldera Only a word.
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
The wolf did not heed Somnia's warning. How could a creature be so stupid as to not get the point. Weren't wolves supposed to be the intelligent creatures? This one was a disgrace to the race. Instead of getting the message of get the fuck out before you get hurt, she seemed to take it lightly. She spoke mainly with words, only shrinking back and getting more submissive.

Somnia addressed the spoken words, giving the female one last chance to get out. "You anger my pack by being this close to the border with no purpose but to talk. I have already wasted a few moments of my time. My body language and words have conversed what you are too stupid to see. It seems like I must put it in a simpler way. Get the fuck away! Now!" She had felt an odd calm during that, until the last part came. It was as if she had snapped. She had settle this as nicely as possible, but it seemed like physical action was required.

Somnia lunged, snapping at the air an inch or two away from her face. It was an intentional miss, as she was still reluctant to shed blood. But, it showed that she wasn't kidding around.
Messages In This Thread
Only a word. - by Jade - December 31, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Only a word. - by Somnia - December 31, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Only a word. - by Jade - December 31, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Only a word. - by Somnia - December 31, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Only a word. - by Jade - December 31, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Only a word. - by Somnia - December 31, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Only a word. - by Jade - December 31, 2014, 05:25 PM