Silvertip Mountain i was the match and you were the rock
caught up and lost in all of our vices
68 Posts
Ooc — Mini
my heart's in atrophy

The once tranquil mountain had turned into havoc in a matter of seconds, its lonely crests and jagged turns filling with the echoes of the wolves' vicious snarls and the agonizing cries of their victim. And the immaculate layer of white that stretched across their feet had been tainted with red marks erratically smeared across the floor. It was a murder scene that as ugly and disruptive it seemed to onlookers eyes was a clear sign of victory for the two wolves.

With the limping goat inching away from them in futile attempt to save itself, the Ostrega seeked to get his partner in crime's attention, his blood covered lips parting softly to emit a soft praising bark that said 'good thing you didn't screw it', Ciervo was not big on praising anyone aside from himself but the girl deserved a bit of recognition. It would have been a whole lot harder without her keeping at the end of the matter, literally. It was then that the animal collapsed onto the floor, it's raggedy figure visible from the distance not only because of its nice size but because of the red cloak covering its side.

With quick measured steps he arrived close to the female, who stood aside looking at the slowly dying animal as she waited for him to take the first cut of the animal. He appreciated the gesture, it would have been a shame to have to snarl at the girl after having being of such good use to him...
Without paying attention to the goat's heaving sides Ciervo then rose his paw onto the animal, pressing onto its bloody hip as he bent down to grasp one of the legs and briskly mutilate it.
The goat had died almost immediately if not before, but the scene was still gruesome. "Do you want anything here or all to go?" He asked casually, while raising his snout from the detached limb to look at the teen with curious eyes.
Eccentric might have been an understatement.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFFFFF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:80px; color:#000000
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:left; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#8B0000;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:32px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 16, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 18, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 18, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 19, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 19, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 19, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 19, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 20, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 21, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 22, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 22, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 23, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 23, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - December 26, 2014, 10:09 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - December 31, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - January 03, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Saēna - January 03, 2015, 11:01 PM
RE: i was the match and you were the rock - by Ciervo - January 05, 2015, 10:41 PM