Noctisardor Bypass i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will

The Imperator smiled brightly, Traianus Marius is the firstborn, he has my fur, Julius Miraak is the second one, he is as white as snow. My daughter's name is Durnehviir Saarthal and the smallest one is Relonikiv Aetius. Paar will bring them out of Creek territory for me to meet them when they're old enough. Its better than nothing. He was happy just to be able to see them all healthy and alive, Shadow was sure they would grow up to be great wolves, he knew the gods had blessed them. The gods had blessed them all, and now he realized how much Noctisardor Bypass meant to him. It was home.

Then Crëyr went and explained the had three new recruits that were all females. Apparently one hunted near his lands and the other one trespassed and they were members of the pack. Wow. Wow. Once chance will be all they will have. Honestly, do I have the hang up dead wolf corpses to show trespassing will not be tolerated, nor will hunting? he was being half serious with that. No military leader or Emperor would allow outsiders to just stroll through their lands and think it was alright.

"Relatives, yes. A few days ago I met Raziel, your half brother. He now lives in Swiftcurrent Creek, and I'm not sure if he has said that he would like to see you, though I'm guessing, he does. The next time I see him I'll ask him." Hadrian stared at her, shocked for a long moment before a wide grin covered his face, the note about him being in Swiftcurrent did not go pass him. But Raziel was here, in Teekon Wilds and that was all that mattered. Really? Raz is here? Thats great! You're brilliant, Crëyr, I don't know what to do without you. the look in his eyes showed he was totally sincere, she had done so much for this pack....

Then came the bad news about Flash, moving off his silver subordinate, he rose to his paws and stared at the sky. Everyone needs a break, I suppose. I hope he'll be back, was all he said about that subject before flashing her a wink. Now that I'm here though, you can have a break from leading. Shadow was ready to take the burdens again, it might not be as much as the ones Atlas had when he was forced to hold the sky, but it was still a lot and one needed to be full leadership material to bear it.

It wasn't long before two wolves answered Crëyr's call, the first was a white she-wolf with bits of gray in her fur. She was not submitting at all, her posture neutral and instead of standing an equal distance between both of them, she moved to stand nearer the one who accepted her in first place. There was no emotion on his features now, tail raised high over his hindquarters, his stance one of dominance, eyes of fierce liquid mercury locked on his subordinate's ice blue ones. Shadow approached silently until he stood right in front of her, I would appreciate some submitting, you know, perhaps some bowing or crouching down or tucking your tail in? His tone naturally quiet and dangerous, the calm before a storm. Is she the one who trespassed or the one who hunted? he asked Crëyr.

Soon another arrived, this one was also white but she had more gray in her fur. This one seemed to know more and after greeting his highest ranking subordinate, she moved into a submissive posture. "Shadow, am I correct? The "leader who would return?" Nothing changed, his stoic mask still firmly in place. Do you want a longer introduction? the sterling outrider spoke quietly. I am Hadrian Nox Shadow Angelus Mortis, Imperator of Noctisardor Bypass, first legion of Rome. I suppose you are one of the new recruits? Without waiting for an answer, Shadow turned to look at Crëyr, Which one hunted by my lands and which one trespassed?

Shadow speaks

Messages In This Thread
i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again - by Shadow - December 22, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again - by Shadow - January 01, 2015, 03:51 AM