Redhawk Caldera I'm an albatraoz [MFT]
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Ashton's tail sent up snow. Everywhere else was safe, except for where Somnia and him sat. That could be addressed later she decided when Ashton and Peregrine started talking. Ashton explained how it could be something a bit childish as well as mature. Then, he started talking about pears to back it up. Since when did pears relate to anything in this conversation? Peregrine brought things a bit back on topic, and answered her question. No guidelines whatsoever besides what he already stated. She could work with that.

Somnia watched Perry leave the three. They could help each other out in the beginning, or work entirely solo. Solo was always easier for many reasons. No one could steal your ideas, you got all the credit, no arguing about what worked and what didn't, and having full control of it, without needing to incorporate someone's input besides your own. Solo for the win, which meant no need to stay around any longer to be influenced by the other two competitors.

"My game will be more awesomer than yours. So much more awesomer to the point where you'll have to give up your crown of awesometasticness to me." Somnia playfully warned Ashton quietly, so Tempest couldn't hear. A devious smirk accompanied the words, as well as a competitive glint in her eyes. She couldn't let him keep his crown that easily after their last encounter. That wouldn't have been any fun.

"Well, I'll be off now!" Somnia announced to Tempest and Ashton as she got to her feet. She rubbed her cheek against Ashton's in parting. Then, she walked out of Ashton's snowstorm with snowflakes peppering the gray part of her pelt. Somnia continued on her way, and left the two wolves at the location. They could work together all they wanted, but Somnia was determined to best them.
Messages In This Thread
I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 28, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Ashton - December 28, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Somnia - December 28, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Ashton - December 29, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 29, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Somnia - December 29, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: I'm an albatraoz [MFT] - by Tempest - December 29, 2014, 02:12 PM