Blacktail Deer Plateau Follow your heart, little child of the west wind
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye dropped to the ground in a heap with a huff. "No," she stated quietly, but with power. She looked up and met Peregrine's eyes, hurt in her own. "We had a pact with the pack of Horizon Ridge, and it was broken by Jinx. I had thought that her and I were okay in terms of being on a friendly level, but I guess not. I just cannot believe that she was trying to sneak around like that." Hawkeye sighed and looked down.

After a moment, she looked up again but while laying her head on the ground. "I will have to take up patrolling at night again now. I prefer the dark anyway, but I don't feel very stealthy with all of this snow. I am sure you can relate... you are almost as dark as I am; your pelt is much prettier in my opinion, though. I like the sheen it has." Hawkeye dumped the mouthful on Peregrine, not caring how she sounded or looked; she wasn't in the mood to be even-keel and regal.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind - by Hawkeye - January 22, 2014, 04:29 PM