Sea Lion Shores Saw you there and I thought
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"No, I don't suppose I do," Saena acknowledged. She didn't know what his sister might look like, but judging from him, she imagined freckles. Saena had no freckles, only the half-moon marks below her eyes and her red ears and tail. "I've never met another wolf like me," she elaborated, "but for you to look like my brother but have no relation, that's pretty amazing."

She left it at that. She didn't want to give the pup any ideas that they might be related—she was positive her mother had had only one litter—nor did she want to make him feel devalued by his similarity to Pura. They weren't identical after all, and even if they were, the boy beside her was definitely not like her brother in personality. Where Pura was almost robotic and responded to things because he had to rather than because he felt them, Charon seemed like a wolf who might feel things more.

"I'm not a Warden," she said with a grin, "too small to beat up trespassers by myself. I'm a Naturalist. I watch the weather, read the stars, that sorta thing." She smiled down at Charon, who must have been just reaching his rapid growth stage, for he wasn't really that much shorter than her at all, and she suspected he would be much larger in the end. "I came here 'cause I dreamt about the ocean tide, and wanted to see it for myself. It moved a lot faster in my dream, though."
Messages In This Thread
Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - December 29, 2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - December 29, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - December 29, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 05, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 12, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 03:07 PM