Emberwood I Climbed Up Every Hill
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The assassin raised theoretical eyebrows as the wolf again spoke this foreign language to him. Did he only speak one language, or was the wolf bilingual? He was desperately hoping for the latter. He was in no mood for charades.

Luckily for him, the wolf did indeed speak common tongue, and he voiced his concerns about trespassing on one's territory. "I don't think anyone has claimed this land, and it surely isn't mine." He hadn't smelled any strong wolf scent that denoted a border, or that a group lived on this land. He didn't see why no one claimed it yet, it looked pretty full of prey and it was empty.

"What was that language you were speaking?" He asked curiously. It wasn't like anything he had heard before, and Kaname was curious as to what it actually was. And if he had heard the name of the language and just never heard the words spoken fluently.
Messages In This Thread
I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - December 28, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Kaname - December 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - December 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Kaname - January 02, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: I Climbed Up Every Hill - by Alastor - January 03, 2015, 05:52 AM