The Sunspire I'm not good enough
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had not meant to put her on the spot. He had also not meant to hurt her in anyway. He supposed if he had been thinking a little more clearly instead of worrying about his sister and his failings, he would have perhaps seen this wasn't the best idea. That Amekaze needed him, needed his help as a leader, but he was full of too many thoughts to think clearly. It was true Jace would always be here, unless death or something of the like took him away, he was not going anywhere.

Jace listened and smiled Will give me a chance to work on my gamekeeper mastery then. I could even train a couple more maybe. he grew quiet as he was thinking. To not worry about borders or patrolling or dealing with petty squabbles of the subordinates, perhaps this would be good for him to hone his own skills again, without added responsibility. Not that he shirked it ever.

Jace listened and frowned I really wish there was some way to get it to leave or to kill it. The cougar was harming too many, it had taken Ferdie. Though Jace strongly suspected the man had attacked it on his own, as time had moved on he had become increasingly unhinged. Then it had attacked his sister, yea the thing had to go.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 16, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 17, 2014, 12:50 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 29, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - January 03, 2015, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - January 03, 2015, 01:25 AM