[j] Prayers Answered
28 Posts
Ooc — Steph

The other female seemed to display an agreeable nature, and upon noticing this, Wip felt a wave of relief wash over her. She had not been sure what she would be met with upon her first encounter with a wolf in this new and strange land, but this first impression filled her with courage, and Wip allowed her emerald eyes to run up from the floor to study the female a bit more closely. She carried herself with the confidence of what Wip assumed was attributed to leadership, but she was quietly poised, and the tawny female sensed a kindness to her.

Once the other sat on her haunches, Wip allowed her frame to raise slightly, and met her with a warm smile and nodded at her words. Nice to meet you Thistle Cloud, my name is Wip Kailen, my old home is a long ways from here. There was no sadness in her tone, she had left her home to find a new one, and here she was on what seemed to be the cusp of that. Her ears quivered at the inquiry made by Thistle Cloud, and Wip pondered how to answer. I’ve been travelling for a long time now, searching for a place to settle. I thought that I might want to stay alone for a while longer, but I have to admit I’ve missed sharing my home with others. Wip was quiet for a beat, startled by her willingness to speak and then thought about what to say next.

I was wondering what the name of this place is? I have never smelled a water like that one before, but I’ve been listening to it for hours. She then added rather awkwardly, Do you think there’d be a place for me to settle here…ma’am? How else would one implore upon the kindness of a complete stranger?

Messages In This Thread
[j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 12:53 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 02:04 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 09:48 AM