Big Salmon Lake Polar bear plunge
38 Posts
Ooc — Will

Theseus flashed Prima a smirk, Guess you just can't keep away from me and my godly beauty, he said jokingly. It was simply not in his nature to be serious, especially in situations like this. But then again, you don't get situations like this, when your Alpha decided to get sprayed at by a skunk, take a dip in the lake and emerge smelling even worse. This deserved a nobel prize or something, because this simply does not happen.

The Chinese returned Ashton's paw bump, a grin on his face. You could say that dude, he said with a laugh. The golden male was the first wolf he'd met that was from the Caldera, and immediately he knew they could be firm friends, after all the other male did not stare at him like he was some kind of crazy shit. Or that he was speaking some kind of alien language. It was nice to just be how he was like around the Caldera, instead of pretending to be serious and all professional-like. Not like he wasn't professional, but....you get what he meant.

Yep. You're going to need like a massive bunch of those weird red ball veggies and their juices, he wriggled his eyebrows at that. But in all seriousness, its yeah, just like Ash said, only temporary. Theseus himself had gotten sprayed by a skunk once and it was seriously not a pleasant experience, he would not recommend it at all, skunk spray was not perfume and not something to wear on your first date. Unless your definition of perfume was shit.

Ya got it easy, Perry. I got sprayed on my first date, this probably ain't gonna help but she ran away, like immediately.

Messages In This Thread
Polar bear plunge - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 01, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Prima - January 02, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Ashton - January 02, 2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Theseus - January 02, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 02, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Prima - January 02, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Ashton - January 02, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Theseus - January 02, 2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 02, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Prima - January 03, 2015, 02:16 AM
RE: Polar bear plunge - by Ashton - January 05, 2015, 01:35 AM