too weary of life and deceptions
211 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
She took a deep breath a began to speak again. "The Spine, Ouroboros Spine, is where Mara's from. There was a change in who was alpha very suddenly. Now it's some girl that Mara hates. Thinks she's a jerk. I haven't met this jerk alpha yet. I know maybe your thinkin' this makes it dangerous ta join, since we have enemies, but I assure ya, with enough wolves among our ranks we won't have ta worry at all 'bout them." She listened to his next question. No longer about the pack. Her name was beginning to be a problem. She needed to have it changed soon. "My jerk mom who likes the other three better just cause they're born bigger. So she sells me, cause she doesn't wanna deal with me. Tsk. Jerk." She muttered. Her mom had doomed her to those few months at the slave camp, making the first months of her life painful and sad. Even in the end, if not painful, chaotic. Speaking of the camp, she wanted to see Jupiter and Spruce and Rosebud again. She wondered if they would've joined Whitewater. Jupiter would definitely be in the adult ranks, Spruce would've probably just become an adult, Runt was almost there, and Rosebud was a month behind her. "Kay, Tigerheart. Same for me. Good fighter. Kinda a jerk ta people I don't like, but nice and loyal and brave ta and for my friends." She said. She was willing to sacrifice her one short life for those she loved or liked.
Messages In This Thread
too weary of life and deceptions - by Runt - January 02, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: too weary of life and deceptions - by Wyeth - January 02, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: too weary of life and deceptions - by Runt - January 02, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: too weary of life and deceptions - by Wyeth - January 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: too weary of life and deceptions - by Runt - January 02, 2015, 11:50 PM
RE: too weary of life and deceptions - by Wyeth - January 03, 2015, 12:02 AM
RE: too weary of life and deceptions - by Runt - January 03, 2015, 12:19 AM
RE: too weary of life and deceptions - by Wyeth - January 03, 2015, 12:38 AM
RE: too weary of life and deceptions - by Runt - January 03, 2015, 01:11 AM
RE: too weary of life and deceptions - by Wyeth - January 03, 2015, 01:33 AM
RE: too weary of life and deceptions - by Runt - January 03, 2015, 02:25 AM