[j] Prayers Answered
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle loved the ocean sure, but she also loved the forest and the meadows that were nestled further into the territory. It was beautiful there and they were surrounded on all sides by beauty, there were even mountain sides a little further away. A waterfall nestled in the middle of their home.

Thistle murmured a soft Oh that was certainly a good quality. Especially since they were so small anyway. They needed warm bodies, and if there was another that knew how to ration food if needed pretty good, well that was a huge plus. Thistle listened further on, so the girl was curious and interested in the world around her. Her husband would like that quality, she just hoped he didn't like it too much and try another fiasco like with Nerian, she didn't know if she could take another one.

Thistle chuckled I do though they are more than 6 months old now. We have two 3 or 4 month old ones too that my husband and I are taking care of. And if all goes well there will be more in the spring. Thistle listened calmly the girl certainly had a lot going of her. What are some of the things you did with the pups? Do you play games and teach? As far as Thistle was concerned the girl was a sure fire shoe in for a member of their pack. But she wanted to pass some time with some pleasant conversation.
Messages In This Thread
[j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 12:53 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 02:04 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 09:48 AM