[j] Prayers Answered
28 Posts
Ooc — Steph

Wip noticed that for a split second the other female’s face seemed to fall into what seemed a troubling thought. But as soon as it had come, it disappeared from her peaceful countenance, and Wip pushed out the paranoia that she had somehow caused it. She was happy to hear that there were pups in the family, as her experience told her they made the best playmates. It was so easy to languish away the days worrying about things she could not control, but through the eyes of youth, the world always seemed much brighter and more interesting. It sounded like she would have her hands full, listening to the range in ages, but Wip was more than up for the challenge.

Mostly keep ‘em outta the way I guess. Wip chuckled. Pups had a way of sometimes being were they were not supposed to be. I usually like taking long walks with them at first. Pay attention to what they are interested in, maybe pick up on what they’ll grow up to be like. There’s a lot to learn from going on a good walk you know. She was feeling uncharacteristically gabby at the moment. Perhaps it was because this was the first wolf she had seen in so long, it made her happy to have someone to talk to. How many wolves share these lands? If you don’t mind me asking ma’am? I’ve been in the area for a few weeks now; it seems to be many families running through these parts. It is…peaceful isn’t it?

Messages In This Thread
[j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 02, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 02, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 12:53 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 02:04 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 02:21 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Thistle Cloud - January 03, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: [j] Prayers Answered - by Wip - January 03, 2015, 09:48 AM