Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Manauia had fortunately been met with little interaction as she went about her first span of time within this strange pack. Already she was aching for the day that her sisters would return and she could be rid of this place. She'd been so apt at avoiding that Maera's inquiry, when it came, was entirely unsuspected and took her by surprise.

Showing no sign of this, she simply turned, appraising the teen with a cold eye. She held herself proudly despite her young age, posture showing a glimmer of the aura her Amazonian sisters displayed. This interested her enough that she did not ignore the question as she might have.

"Manauia. I am rather recently joined. And who is asking?" While not hostile, her tone was not kind either.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - January 03, 2015, 03:17 AM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM